If you fly into Zurich, stop at the SWISS Arrivals Lounge to refresh and recharge before travelling into the city. Access is complimentary for SWISS and Lufthansa First and Business Class passengers arriving at Zurich Airport before 1:00 p.m.
The SWISS Arrivals Lounge, located right after Customs, is contemporary and efficient. We visited shortly after opening, and the lounge was busy, but not close to capacity.
SWISS Arrivals Lounge Bedrooms
There are three bedrooms in the SWISS Arrivals Lounge – one double room with a private bathroom and two single bedrooms. If you require additional space, reserve the double bedroom when you check into the SWISS Arrivals Lounge. Extra towels in the bathroom, Swiss chocolates on the pillow and a choice of still or sparkling water are available at the bedside.
The SWISS Arrivals Lounge offers 20 well-stocked private shower rooms.
SWISS Arrivals Lounge Food and Drinks
The SWISS Arrivals Lounge offers a delicious breakfast buffet including cheese, muesli, fruit, espresso, Champagne, and Mövenpick ice cream.
The SWISS Arrivals Lounge allows guests to relax in a tranquil ‘quiet’ room with reclining leather chairs and cozy throws.
Travel Tips SWISS Arrivals Lounge in Zurich
- The bedrooms are popular so request one as soon as you arrive at the lounge.
- SWISS and Lufthansa First Class passengers, HON Circle, Miles & More Senator, SWISS and Lufthansa Business Class passengers, and Miles & More Frequent Travelers can access the SWISS Arrivals Lounge.
- SWISS Economy Class passengers might be able to purchase access to the Arrivals Lounge. Check the SWISS website to book a voucher for lounge access.
- The SWISS Arrivals Lounge, located after Customs on Arrivals 2, is open Mon-Sun 06:00-13:00. The SWISS Arrivals Lounge is also accessible from Arrivals 1.
- Complimentary WiFi is available throughout the lounge.