Nahm Thai Restaurant Bangkok – A Winning Choice
It started with a sweet and salty pineapple based amuse-bouche and ended with sweet Thai wafers along with tropical fruit perched in a bowl of salty ice. Served family style, each dish at nahm Thai restaurant Bangkok was artistic, delicious, and subtly flavoured. Thai herbs and spices can easily dominate a dish, but not at nahm.
David Thompson, nahm’s Executive Chef belief that the “traditional Thai meal is an exercise in balance, with the dynamic interplay of hot and sour, sweet and salty” was evident throughout the lunch.
The award-winning nahm Restaurant, one of the best, not only in the city but the world, is located in the hotel lobby at the Metropolitan by Como. A simple wooden sign adorns the entrance to nahm, and once inside, colourful florals, natural materials and wooden lattice create a sophisticated, relaxing environment.
If you are looking for an authentic and innovative Thai restaurant in Bangkok, nahm is a winning choice.
- The dress code at nahm Thai restaurant Bangkok is smart casual, and shorts and sandals aren’t acceptable.
- I was thrilled when our concierge at The Peninsula Hotel Bangkok secured a lunch reservation on relatively short notice. Nahm is popular so be sure to book in advance. Contact nahm by email to reserve a table.
- The tasting menu is a great opportunity to sample a number of diverse and delicious dishes.
- My children came for lunch at nahm, and although they were the only kids in the restaurant, the staff made them feel welcome and offered to prepare a special meal.
- Nahm is located at the Metropolitan by COMO in Bangkok, located at 27 South Sathorn Road. Nahm is open for lunch from Monday – Friday, between 12 pm and 2 pm. Dinner at nahm is served daily between 7 pm and 10:30 pm.